Early October

I know this is out of chronological order- but I have to mention how much we enjoyed spending Conference weekend with Kacy and Maren.   (recently remembered  because I just uploaded my pictures).

I would have LOVED an older sisters house to hang out at (even if she was married) when I was a freshmen at BYU, and I hope Kacy and Maren (my adopted sister) enjoy coming up here as much as I would have.

It was great to have girl time, someone to make peanut butter treats with, just people visting us in our little apartment (which doesn't happen too often).   The college girls bravely rode the bus and trax up to SLC all by themselves, I was proud.  We then carried on the Murray tradition of eating crepes for breakfast, and the newly established Graham tradition of attending at least one session one temple square.  Someone must have been living righteously, because although we were planning on doing the standby line, someone from the stake gave us 4 tickets to the exact session we were planning on attending.  It was a wonderful and fulfilling experience; sharing it with family made it that much better.  I especially love hearing the testimonies of the apostles and hearing their JOY in living the gospel.










We stayed up "late" with games and desserts... making me feel as if I were in college myself again.  Sunday afternoon we all went down to Wendy's to watch the last session of conference on a real TV (we had watched the ASL version on our internet for the other sessions).  Along with some real good food compliments of Chef Wendy and the Sunday Dinner Club.
SLEEPOVER! 

1 comments:



Heidi said...

That sounds so fun! I'm sad I missed out on the peanut butter treats! You look beautiful in the pictures, by the way!

Post a Comment