In my Opinion

Fall is NOT the best time of the year.  I hear and read a lot of posts regarding all the great attributes of Fall and numerous expressions of love with the great season of Fall.  I can't say I share the same sentiments. 

I have always felt I SHOULD love Fall, as it contains my birthday month.  For a long time growing up most kids's favorite month was their birthday month, so I said I love Fall/October for a while.  But I was lying.  I love summer.  I love long days. I love the sun. I love warm weather.  I love the beach. I love beach houses.  I love waves and water and boats and vacations.  I love camping and gardens and swimming.  These things don't happen much in the Fall. Fall means school starts. [blech].  All the pools in Utah shut down after Labor Day.  Fall means cold weather. (minor side note, I do get cold easily).  It snowed in Utah this week!  For goodness sake. Pretty much, Fall is OVER.   Move over  crispy, red, falling leaves- winter is on it's way.  Which means ski season is almost here....


2 comments:



Tasty Tidbits said...

I 110% agree with you Coleen!! I do not like Fall or Winter. I'm with you on loving the sun, long days, anything involving the beach and water and being warm. :) And snow already? I couldn't believe it either.

Coleen said...

Rachelle- I think we BOTH need to move back to California one of these days...

Post a Comment