too many pictures of our one-month old

hi! I'm one month old and I am learning how to smile!


crazy hair example A
crazy hair example B 


Bjorn's choice of pose.  Yes, he's holding a slug
my little monkey!  we love this carrier!  a "sleepy wrap" (like the Moby wrap)


our family at City Creek.  Gabe is quite the avid traveler!


who doesn't like being snuggled and read to?


more smiles from my one month old!

The pictures say it all.  My life is consumed with taking care of this little dude. Luckily, I am succeeding. He is gaining weight and reaching milestones.  Bjorn is a great help and loves coming home to play with his little dude.
Gabe continues to be mild mannered, taking everything in.  He sleeps pretty good still- waking only to eat.  Except for the rare occasion mommy finds herself and baby curled up on the couch together at 6 am... unsure of when and how they got there.  We love our Gabey Baby!  

1 comments:



CLyle said...

Love the cute crazy hair pics! And there can never be too many pictures!

Post a Comment