Logan- why not?

No, this doesn't refer to us moving.  Rather, just a quick, spur-o-the-moment getaway vacation.

 Since Bjorn is not working I found 2 weekdays off with not much planned and before I knew it we booked at night at the Anniversary Inn in Logan.  "Pirates Paradise" our room was called. Not the most romantic, but definitely the best deal!  And realky, what's not to love about the Anniversary Inn?

Chocolate chip cookies at check-in, cheesecake and sparkling cider in your room, a big screen TV (very rare for us), a large jetted tub, and a comfy bed.  What more could one ask for?  (Besides an amazing spouse to share it all with).  Maybe a pool. We solved that by going to the community pool for a few hours.  Water slides I could enjoy and diving boards I couldn't (but Bjorn did!).  Fun kiddie areas, lots of people watching and SUN.  

We treated ourselves to Olive Garden for dinner.  A full gift card meant we could get appetizers AND entrees- a double plus!!  We left with happy hearts and very full bellies.
While in Logan we also met up with some old friends, toured the temple grounds, drove by the Brigham City temple, watched 3 movies in our room, and  took pictures of my pregnant shadow.

I am not always very good with last minute, non-planned things, especially vacations.  I think the nearness and realness of baby G's arrival makes me happy to take whatever vacation I can get!

0 comments:



Post a Comment