Next best thing

Bjorn's parents were able to spend an elongated weekend with Just Us in May.  They flew down to spend time with us, see our new house, play, eat, and help with baby preparations.  We accomplished all of the above, and I enjoyed the personal attention.... most visitors/family don't come to Utah just to see us!

Bjorn and I worked half of the days they were here (alternating days), and every day was full of something adventurous, with one or both of us and his parents.  We shopped at Park City outlets, Bjorn and his Dad test drove cars.... Deb helped me make curtains for the baby's room (THANK YOU!  I couldn't have done it alone!).  They drove up Big Cottonwood one afternoon and found some snow, we played games, did some "family history" (telling stories) and ate out a lot.  We were a wee bit spoiled.

B and I were very very happy to show them our home and our (temporary??) home town.   It sort of made us feel grown up.  

Pardon me for the lack of photos... Costco  photo center and my mac are not agreeing on how to download the pictures I want!

0 comments:



Post a Comment