Week of celebration

My fall birthday turned into a week of celebration this year!  Most of all, I loved just being with my baby all day long.  I also got treated to lunch 3 times in one week!  We had my favorite dessert at Sunday Dinner Club a few days later, so for my birthday itself I bought myself a dozen amazing cookies from the Sweet Tooth Fairy.  We sampled halvsies here and there- and shared cookies with everyone we came in contact with over the next couple days.  I believe birthdays are for sharing.  If I am celebrating my existence on earth- then I  want that existence to count for something  I want my life to be worth living and to benefit others.  Every year I think about trying to some big service, but it always ends up just being something tiny and simple. Giving of my time, giving a ride to someone, or sharing cookies. 



"shoeless Gabe Jackson"

the birthday Chef!  Bjorn made me the perfect birthday dinner! 

getting ready to snuggle and watch a movie with my favorite boys

flowers delivered to my doorstep (thanks honey!) 

Erin was visiting in Utah for the week of my birthday. We went shopping together, and went to aquaiurm with KC.  It was fabulous to get to spend time with her.  

birthday presents!  A new computer (we've been saving up and planning for this for months.  It's the best birthday gift ever! I love my new mac! ). I also got a new diaper. I love this style- it suites me well.  


sisters! Enjoying the fall colors in Provo Canyon

0 comments:



Post a Comment