My new Life

Before 10 am this morning I fished 2 objects out of Gabriel's mouth (candy wrapper and piece of cardboard),  changed a poopy diaper, watched Gabe spill half a bottle of mouthwash onto the bathroom counter and floor, fed the mini-man bare bananas with my bare hands, found pen marks all over his chin (which may or may not have occurred while I was attempting to sleep-in), prevented him from falling down stairs more than once, and snuggled my little one to sleep.

All in a days work for a busy momma.  This is just the morning!  He doesn't hold still for anything anymore. Well- mealtimes. He is very good about eating and not being too messy and stays in his high chair ('cause he's stuck there!). He keeps me on my toes!  We stay active all day long.  He takes naps pretty well, and I have learned to use those nap times to accomplish some of my adult responsibilities.  No more mommy naps for me :(.

I love it when he crawls to me.  When he sees me across the room, and realizes he can get to me- he lights up and charges forward- full speed.  It is awesome.  He love making him laugh and giving him kisses and cuddles and nibbles and tickles.  He is easy going and enjoys it all.











0 comments:



Post a Comment