8 months old

There's crawling... and then there's CRAWLING.

At first it was really cute as he moved around the room, stopped to pick up toys, smile at us, put something in his mouth every now and then.  Now he is full throttle darting from room to room, never staying put.   Any and everything on the floor goes into his mouth.  I am trying to vacuum a lot more often but it's not easy!  I am becoming quite skilled at the quick blind sweep. He cries from reflex, but I am over and done with it in seconds.   We've started moving "pretty things" into higher locations.  My child is taking over my  house.  I knew this day would come (and secretly- I love it!)


He is a good sleeper and good napper. Not great, not perfect, not bad, just good.

broccoli face

Mangoes are one of his new favorite foods. They are up their with bananas.  He eats and likes most everything we feed him.  Avacados and green beans are low on the favorite list- but he eats them.   We use the baby grinder a lot to mash up whatever we're eating.  I've figured out breakfast with oatmeal or cream of wheat.  After it's made I scoop out a large spoonful for him then we pour our respective milks over the cereal, top with fruit, and eat.

8 months old! (day after)

napping with daddy.... he was feeling sick this day
resting with Daddy- again. why is this the cutest thing in world to me? 

matching mommy's blue eyes

here comes trouble!

getting into Daddy's room....
 AND THE OFFICIAL PIX (taken with photo booth due to the camera missing in action this day):











Happy 8 month birthday Gabriel! You are my joy!  



0 comments:



Post a Comment