MOAB-ites

or should it be Moabitis?   Whichever one more accurately describes the grand adventures Bjorn and I had in SE Utah April 14-16.  I'll let pictures do most of the talking on this one.

Our campfire..... Have I mentioned how grateful I am for an eagle scout husband who taught merit badges at scout camp multiple summers?  Yep.  One less thing I have to worry about. Our little campsite was on a bend of the green river (that was as much water as we could find here)

Arches National Park (and some classic poses):

We hiked a ton! Saw almost every arch, went through a few water bottles and gatorades, took the Xterra on a CRAZY 4-wheel drive trails (Bjorn loved it, and I got a bit unnerved), and even tried our feet at mountain biking.

the view from Suzy's side window as we faced yet another rock climbing challenge.....

a wee bit worn out

That tiny speck in the middle is Bjorn AKA the climber

delicate arch, from a distance ( this is one on half of the utah license plates- for the people who don't ski)

Another Coleen Classic pose

Mountain bike adventure on one of the easier Moab trails.  The view of the canyons at the end was spectacular!  Though riding back to the car was not.  The sun started to beat down us.... we ran out of water.... it was bad news.  Luckily that was with 1 mile left.  Bjorn hurried to the car, and drove it up the trail to meet me.  SAVED!   I'm not sure why we are smiling in these pictures.

1 comments:



Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!! I'm so glad that your a blogger now :)

Post a Comment