Expression of Gratitude

As the month of November comes to a close we would like to make a small list of what we are most thankful for. Here it goes:

my incredible and beautiful wife.
our eternal marriage
this glorious country with it's many freedoms
living the gospel of Jesus Christ and being able to teach it to others
many opportunities to serve those around us
being close to so many temples and being worthy to enter them all
skiing
my collection of bags and purses that my husband lets me keep 
guns- lots and lots of shiny, nice, pretty guns
the ocean (especially as viewed from the Washington coast)
four wheel drive in the ice and snow
our caring families who are strong in the gospel and are professional worriers
a cute little house
v8 splash 
a comfy bed
hot chocolate
lingerie
great coworkers who are always wiling to help out, and make night shifts bearable
a really good job and easy going boss
disneyland
a useful skill set
my wonderful husband who helps with dinner and housekeeping
meat
our financial stability and understanding of financial principles
my wife
my book club friends, who have been around for a while 
movies when it is time to escape reality for a while
the precious babies I get to take care of at the hospital
road trips
sweet potatoes
ksl.com
living close to my siblings
candles
family ski days
flowers
a clean bathroom
slow cooker
great yoga instructors
mistletoe
picture frames
full magazines
Suzy the Xterra



3 comments:



Heidi said...

Um, is professional worrier an actual profession? Because I think I could do that. P.S. I love your list! (esp. the shiny guns part)

Steiners said...

Beautiful list! I think wife is mentioned twice better check that :) I'm glad I live close to you too!

Grambo said...

it is mentioned twice because I am double grateful.

Post a Comment