a home of their own

It's true. We're moving.  In exactly 5 hours from this blog post we (okay- Bjorn) will be setting foot inside a home of our own.  Saturday we officially have "possession" of the house, and Tuesday will be our big move day **shout out to anyone in Utah who wants to join the moving party Tuesday afternoon/evening!**

We found the perfect.... first time home.  I am told no home is perfect, and yes, this one does have faults, but for being our first home, it is perfect for us.  A bi-level house with 3 bedrooms, yard, garage, trees, garden,  and a white picket fence.  Need I say more?  I think the fence pretty much says it all.  Did I mention culdesac?  yes. Add that to the pros list. 

The house is in great condition, very livable, but there are still lots of opportunities for creativity and growth and making-it-nicer-ness.  I am tres excited for the variety of projects ahead of us, to get to decorate my own place, and to have room  to put all our stuff!  Neatly organized of course.  

Pictures to come! 

0 comments:



Post a Comment