a place for everything and everything in its place

My column on our "family wish list" google doc has a line that reads: anything that organizes something.
I did put a lot of thought into this.  And I can't think of anything in this category, that I wouldn't appreciate as a present. (besides a pooper scopper... that's all I've come up with).
This will test my family's  creativity for years to come.  Stay tuned for future posts.

Going along with this theme, my Personal wishing well  (of things I want to buy myself because I want to pick the size, color, shape, etc.) included a purse organizer (for the inside of the purse, not a hanger for several purses.... but speaking of which I probably need that too) and some organizing drawers for my scrapbook supplies.
I finally bought them both for my birthday this year.  and I LOVE them. Why have I waited so long?  All scrapbook doo-dads are safely stowed in a small, white tower (saving space) and my purse organizer has 10 perfectly sized pockets that hold all my purse necessities right side up in easy to see locations. I am in love.  A place for everything and everything in it's place. Feeds the soul.

My husband, going with the birthday trend bought me something to organize my feet it: dansko's ! I have been wanting new shoes for work for quite some time.  I am impressed he remembered!  100 points to hubby.

0 comments:



Post a Comment