anniversary

Happy Anniversary to US! Okay, it's only been a few months but what better reason to celebrate! Bjorn and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary of being married on January 31st. Which happened to be a Sunday. So the day before we went out to dinner at the Bombay House- an Authentic Indian restaurant (declared so by Bjorn himself, having become an "expert" while serving his mission England). I had been wanting to take Bjorn there for quite some time, as I knew he would love it. And since I got to plan this 6-month anniversary (he gets to do the 1-yr anniversary) I wanted to surprise him with it. I had to work that day as well, but I changed into his favorite dress as soon as I gave report to the oncoming nurse. A minute later I met my dashing looking husband in front of the hospital, and we set off into the sunset. Technically, the sun was already down, but the point is we were happy, and dinner was delicious.

1 comments:



Tasty Tidbits said...

How yummy and fun! I took Jordan to the Bombay House a few years ago to surprise him for his birthday. We loved it! And it is the best Indian food we have had in Utah! We were excited to find something pretty darn authentic! Did you guys enjoy it as well? Congrats on your 6 months being married! So fun! :)

Post a Comment